We take the hard work out of comparing reviews by collecting real user reviews from multiple platforms, as well as our own, before applying our unique algorithm to ensure you can find the best insurance providers based on real-world customer experiences and personal reviews. Tell me more.
Lifetime Pet Cover is reviewed on
Quotes our team received:
- 4-year old Labrador - £23.67 per month
- 3-year old Bengal - £8.70 per month
Choose from five levels of pet insurance
Lifetime Pet Cover pet insurance range from one to five and each provide lifetime cover as standard. Policies by Lifetime Pet Cover includes competitive veterinary cover and complimentary treatments. There is an excess that is payable per condition, per year. Please note, once your pet has reached a certain age (9 for dogs or 12 for cats), it will change from a defined amount to 20-25% of the claim in addition to excess.
The policy booklet has the full terms and conditions. For more information visit the Lifetime Pet Cover’s official website.
|Cover Level 1||Cover Level 2||Cover Level 3||Cover Level 4||Cover Level 5|
|Pre Existing Conditions Cover||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Your benefits for pet insurance cover levels
Lifetime Pet Cover will cover complementary treatment for your cat or dog up to £1,000 across all levels of cover
Third Party Liability
If your dog responsible for causing an accident or injury, Lifetime Pet Cover will cover Third Party Liability claims up to £1,000,000 across all levels of cover.
Frequently asked questions
What animals can I insure with Lifetime Pet Cover?
What types of policy do Lifetime Pet Cover offer?
Does Lifetime Pet Cover cover pre-existing conditions?
How long does it take to assess a claim?
About Lifetime Pet Cover
Lifetime Pet Cover has over 30 years experience in the pet insurance industry and understands the important of taking an empathetic approach to each individual case.
About Lifetime Pet Cover
Lifetime Pet Cover provides five levels of Lifetime cover, with veterinary fees covered from £2,000 to £10,000 per policy year. This is also inclusive of any complimentary treatment your pet recieved.
It’s worth noting that taking out a policy with Lifetime Pet Cover will require you to meet their criteria in order to be eligible for coverage.
- Your pet must be over 8 weeks or over on the date of purchasing a policy
- Your pet must not be used for tracking, racing or guarding
- Your pet must not be a dog that is, or is crossed with, a dog listed on the Banned Breeds List.
- Your dog must not have been the subject of any police complaint
- This policy is only available to you if you and your pet permanently reside in the UK
- Your dog must be microchipped
- Your vet must be registered at a UK veterinary practice on the policy start date.
Lifetime Pet Cover Contact Info
To contact Lifetime Pet Cover, visit their contact page and fill in the contact form at https://www.lifetimepetcover.co.uk/contact.php. You can also email them directly at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can phone their offices on 020 3750 0022
Promotions & Offers
- Refer a friend and earn £25
- Free GPS tracker with every policy worth up to £69.99 (limited to one per pet)
How To Make A Claim
There are three options to choose from when making a claim with Lifetime Pet Cover:
- Call the claims handler on 01285 626 020
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the completed claim form to the claims handler once the vet has completed their section to Lifetime Pet Cover Ltd, Trent House, Love Lane, Cirencester, Gloucester, GL7 1XD
- Or simply fill in the form on https://www.lifetimepetcover.co.uk/claims.php
How To Cancel Your Lifetime Pet Cover Insurance Policy
There are two ways in which you can cancel your pet insurance policy. Simply get in touch using one of the following methods.
- Call 020 3750 0022
- Fill in the contact form at email@example.com.