Level term cover quote for £150,000
All policyholders get free access to LV= Doctor Services and terminal illness cover is included at no extra cost.
51988 reviews found on websites such as TrustPilot
- Rated 5 stars by Defaqto
- Rated 4.7/5 by Trustpilot
No Reviews Found
Quotes our team received
Level Term Quote
Second Medical Opinion
Includes £37,500 critical illness cover
With Critical Illness Cover
Second Medical Opinion
What life insurance policies does LV= offer?
- Level term – your cover amount stays the same and your loved ones will receive a lump sum if you die during the policy term.
- Decreasing term – your cover amount decreases over the course of the policy term, so the payout your loved ones receive will be less than the amount you initially insured yourself for. This is the most common type of life insurance and is a good option if you want to cover the amount left on your mortgage when you pass away.
- Single life cover – provides cover for you only and pays out if there is a claim during the plan term. You can take out two single life plans as a couple and if one person passes away, a claim can be made and cover for the other individual continues. When the other individual passes away, a second pay out will be made following a successful claim.
- Joint life cover – this covers two individuals for the same amount of cover and same length of time. Unlike single life insurance policies, a payout will only occur after the first death. Once one individual has passed away, the cover ends. It’s normally cheaper than taking out two single plans, but the surviving individual will need to take out a single life plan after the first death if they still want life insurance.
LV= Critical illness cover
Frequently asked Questions
LV= offers both Level Cover and Decreasing Cover for single and joint policies.
LV= only requires answers to a few health and lifestyle questions. No other medical information is required.
Critical illness cover isn't included as standard but it is available at an extra cost.
Cover for terminal illness is included under the critical illness benefit. On diagnosis of a terminal illness which is expected to lead to death within 12 months, LV= will pay out the single cash payment and end the policy.
LV= usually takes two weeks in total to complete a life insurance claim, with the money being paid into your account within two days of all the paperwork being received.