- What Is A Cookie?
- How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
- Analytical Data
- How Can I Stop Cookies and What Effect Will This Have?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on your device, which enables a server to identify the best services to offer you by allowing us to recognise you as a unique user and provide us with information about how you use our website. Cookies are commonly used on the Internet and do not harm your computer system.
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- For the essential operation of our website including obtaining your personal reviews and using them as part of our CBR score to rate and review a provider.
- To understand how you use our website and to assist us in tailoring the website to customer needs.
- Collating anonymous aggregated information that is used to manage and plan enhancements to our services.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising and promotions on third party websites, for example by tracking whether these advertisements are clicked on by users.
- To assist in the provision of ads which are relevant to you when browsing the internet.
We carry out research and analysis into usage and activities on our website. This is used to help us improve our service. We may record any of your activity on our website including information such as the pages you have visited and how you have interacted with the website.
This website also uses Google Analytics to allow us to monitor how users use our website including Re-marketing and Advertising Reporting features. If you have a google account and have allowed Google to associate your web and app browsing history so that you may receive personalised ads, then Google may collect a Google identifier which allows them to identify your Google Account while you are using this website.
You can choose to stop cookies from being deployed on your device by configuring your browser not to accept them. However this will affect your ability to get the best use out of this site.
To delete or remove cookies, please refer to your browsers ‘help’ facility for information on how to enable and disable cookies. Be aware that deleting certain cookies can result in difficulties when navigating around sites.