Insure Your Paws ReviewsSee which providers perform best in our Pet Insurance comparison
Insure Your Paws offers three cover levels and a multi-pet discount. There's no extra cost for paying monthly.
Best Cover For Cheapest Price
Insure Your Paws is a quality pet insurance provider, protecting the nation's pets against accidents and illness. Insure Your Paws are committed to providing professional customer service of the highest standards to customers while focusing on providing the best possible value across their range of insurance products.
Also reviewed on:
Quotes our team received
Quotes our team received
Buster, a four-year-old Labrador Retriever
Cheapest dog quote
Maximum vet fees
Tinks, a three-year-old Bengal
Cheapest cat quote
Maximum vet fees
Benefits of Insure Your Paws Pet Insurance
- For every policy sold, a donation is made to charity
- Insure Your Paws £10,000, £5,000 and £7,500 Lifetime Cover policies were all awarded a 5 Star Defaqto rating.
- Insure Your Paws can pay you or your vet directly
- Up to 10% multi-pet discount
- Lifetime cover from £9.33 a month
Compare Insure Your Paws pet insurance policies
Insure Your Paws offers three types of pet insurance policies:
- Accident Only cover – depending on the vet fee limit that you choose, you can get up to a maximum of £2,000 for each covered accidental injury including any illness caused by the accident for up to 12 months, subject to you renewing your policy and paying premiums on time.
- Maximum Benefit cover – you can get up to a maximum of £6,000 for each covered illness or injury, subject to you renewing your policy and paying premiums on time. Once you’ve reached the vet fee limit, any condition you’ve previously claimed for will no longer be covered.
- Lifetime cover – depending on the vet fee limit you select, lifetime cover can provide cover for veterinary fees up to a maximum of £10,000 per policy year for all new covered illnesses or injuries. As long as you renew your policy and pay premiums on time, your pet will be covered for long-term or recurring illnesses for the length of the policy.
The table below details the maximum limits for each policy type.
|Accident Only||Maximum Benefit||Lifetime Cover|
|Third party liability||£1,000,000||£1,000,000||£2,000,000|
|Death from accident||£300||£500||£1,500|
|Death from illness||Not included||£500||£1,500|
|Boarding fees||Not included||£750||£1,250|
|Theft and straying||Not included||£750||£1,500|
|Holiday cancellation||Not included||£1,000||£1,750|
|Advertising and reward||Not included||£750||£1,500|
|Loss of pet passport||Not included||£250||£250|
|Overseas travel||Not included||1 month||12 months|
|Emergency expenses cover abroad||Not included||£350||£1,000|
|Accidental damage||Not included||£250||£500|
Managing your policy and making a claim
You can manage your Insure Your Paws policy online. By logging in, you have the ability to:
- Update your payment details
- Manage your cover renewal
- Check your claims history
- Review your Insurance Product Information Document (IPID)
- Download and print your policy wording
- View your policy schedule
- See the Terms of Business
To make a claim on your Insure Your Paws pet insurance, you need to contact their claims handler on 0330 134 8115. All claims will be handled by Sterling Client Services trading as Sterling Pet Solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What animals can I insure with Insure Your Paws?
Insure Your Paws provides pet insurance cover for cats and dogs. To start your policy, your pet must be older than eight weeks and younger than eight years of age for dogs and 10 years for cats.
What type of policy does Insure Your Paws offer?
Insure Your Paws offers three different policy types for cats and dogs. Accident Only, which covers accidents up to 12 months, Max Benefit, which covers illness and injury up to the maximum vet fee limit, and Lifetime policies, which covers your pet up to the vet fee limit for all insured illnesses and injuries per policy year.
Does Insure Your Paws cover pre-existing conditions?
Insure Your Paws provides cover for a pet who has previously suffered from illness or injury. However, any injury, illness or condition diagnosed before the policy was taken out will not be covered and will be excluded from your terms of cover as a pre-existing condition.
How long does it take Insure Your Paws to assess a claim?
While there is no time limit for assessing your claim, Insure Your Paws advise you to complete the claim form as soon as possible with your vet for a quick and easy transaction. They also aim to assist you with your claim every step of the way, by phone or by mail.
Does Insure Your Paws offer multi-pet discount?
Yes, they offer up to 10% multi-pet discount.