What’s not covered?
Common exclusions of single trip travel insurance include:
- Winter sports such as skiing and snowboarding, however, you can get additional winter sports cover at an extra cost for if necessary
- Taking part in high-risk activities such as sky-diving, bungee jumping and scuba diving. Again, if you plan on doing any activities that are considered high-risk, simply let your insurer know and you’ll be able to get cover at an additional cost
- Behaving recklessly or illegally
- Accidents that occur when you’re under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Intentionally causing harm to yourself or someone else